- Shoulder season is April 13-June 8 and September 5-October 29
- Prime season is June 9-September 4
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5/day
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin
- While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. 4-night minimum during 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
- Shoulder Season
- 11am – 1pm – $10
- 1pm – 4pm – $5
- Prime Season
- 11am – 1pm – $25
- 1pm – 4pm – $15
- Shoulder Season
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during prime season and a $10 fee during shoulder season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Unless otherwise noted, cabin rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Extra person fees apply, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum at all times: Rustic Cabin, Mini Cozy Cabin, Cozy Cabin
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum during shoulder season / 3-night minimum during prime season: Cottage, Deluxe Cabin, Premium Cottage, Premium Loft Cabin, Trailblazer Cabin, Super Cottage, Group Lodge, Ranger’s Retreat
- Pets are only allowed in Pet-Friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, all pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the park.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.