Live large! Our two Ranger’s Retreat units accommodate families of 12 individually, or up to 24 when rented together with an access door between them.
- TV with cable, DVD player
- Queen-size bed
- Full-size bed
- 4 twin bunk beds
Full Service Kitchen Includes:
- Place Settings: 12
- Baking Supplies: Basic pots & pans, oven mit, cookie sheet, basic utensils (serving ware, dry/liquid measuring cups, mixing bowls)
- Appliances: Coffee maker, full refrigerator, microwave, toaster, 4-burner stove, oven, dishwasher
- Additional Utensils: Can opener, cutting board, strainer, steak knives
- Full bathroom (sink, toilet and shower/tub)
- Balcony and private hot tub
- Gas fire pit
- Gas grill
Items to bring: Paper towels, personal necessities, all linens (pillows, blankets, sheets, towels and pool towels, and kitchen towels), dish soap, outdoor grill utensils and food. Smoking is prohibited.
Rates include 8 occupants.
View Our Rules & Policies
- Shoulder season is April 13-June 8 and September 5-October 29
- Prime season is June 9-September 4
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5/day
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin
- While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. 4-night minimum during 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in. Arrivals prior to 11am will result in a $50 fee. Early arrival fees are as follows:
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $25 $10 Noon $20 $10 1pm $15 $10 2pm $10 $5 3pm $5 $5
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Unless otherwise noted, cabin rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Extra person fees apply, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum at all times: Rustic Cabin, Mini Cozy Cabin, Cozy Cabin
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum during shoulder season / 3-night minimum during prime season: Cottage, Deluxe Cabin, Premium Cottage, Premium Loft Cabin, Trailblazer Cabin, Super Cottage, Group Lodge, Ranger’s Retreat
- Pets are only allowed in Pet-Friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, all pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to request hostile pets to leave the park.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.