You may ask yourself – where does the “resort” part come from in “camp-resort”? We consider ourselves a resort because we have all of the amenities and activities on-site that you need to enjoy your stay! While we are close to some great attractions in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, when you camp with us, you never have to leave for great family-fun!
Splash the day away in our 40,000 square foot Yogi Bear’s Water Zone! Zoom down a waterslide, set off a water cannon, and get ready to run when the water crashes down from the hydrostorm in our multi-level interactive water playground! Or, relax in one of our two pools and two hot tubs available.
Other things to do throughout our campground include:
- Pedal Kart Track – Race through our track in this fun activity for kids 5 and up.
- Fishing Pond – Enjoy catch and release fishing on-site from the shore of our stocked fishing pond.
- Old Faceful Pond and Geyser – Help Yogi Bear feed our fish every morning at 9:15am, but look out for the Old Faceful Geyser!
- Outdoor Sports – Participate in games of gaga ball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, and basketball.
- Jumping Pillow – This pillow inflatable is a 30×50’ bouncy spot for children of all ages to enjoy!
- Lazer Tag – This high-tech combination of tag and hide-in-seek has both daytime and nighttime sessions available!
- Mini-Golf – Compete your way through a landscaped maze of fun filled holes and enjoy a mini golf experience that is fun for the whole family.
- Playground – Our new playground has plenty of room to climb, slide, and swing!
- Outdoor Movie Theater – Watch Yogi Bear cartoons and other G and PG-rated movies. Snacks are available to purchase on movie nights!
- Community Firepit – Enjoy group marshmallow roasts and meet your fellow campers!
- Hiking Trails – Go for a hike along Stewart Run Creek, which runs along our campground.
Plus, don’t forget about our themed weekends! Activities vary depending on the weekend, but expect fun crafts, parades, meal events, dances, contests, and more!
Get outside, go camping, and join in on the family fun! Roast marshmallows, spend the day breathing in fresh air, go for a hike, play a game of lazer tag or mini-golf, and make new friends while crafting or playing a sport. Trust us, our happy campers assure us year after year that the memories are priceless!