- Shoulder season is April 13-June 8 and September 5-October 29
- Prime season is June 9-September 4
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5/day
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin
- While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends, and 4th of July (June 29th – July 8th).
- Check-in time is 3pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $50 $25 Noon $25 1pm $25
- Checkout time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during prime season and a $10 fee during shoulder season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- A small 2-man tent is able to go on campsites with an RV.
- We do not offer seasonal campsites or trailer storage.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Limit 8 people per site including visitors. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- Two-night minimum on all campsites
- Pets of the registered campsite occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the campsite. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove any hostile and disruptive pets from the park. View our Pet Waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
*All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.