- Shoulder season is April 12-June 6 & Sept. 2-Nov. 3
- Prime season is June 7-Sept. 1
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5/day
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin
- While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends, and 4th of July (6/28 – 7/6).
- Check-in time is 3pm. We absolutely cannot accommodate arrivals prior to then, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Checkout time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during prime season and a $10 fee during shoulder season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- A small 2-man tent is able to go on campsites with an RV.
- We do not offer seasonal campsites or trailer storage.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Limit 8 people per site including visitors. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- Two-night minimum on all campsites
- Pets of the registered campsite occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the campsite. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove any hostile and disruptive pets from the park. View our Pet Waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
*All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.