Welcome to the Jellystone Park™ Guest Dashboard! Here, you’ll have access to all the information you need to have the best vacation ever. We hope your stay at our Camp-Resort exceeds expectations. If you have any concerns during your stay, please visit us at the Registration Station or stop one of our staff members—we would love the opportunity to address them promptly to ensure your experience is nothing short of amazing.
Campsite check-in/check-out times are 3pm/1pm
Cabin check-in/check-out times are 4pm/11am
Want to see what time mini golf opens? How about when you can do a little shopping at the Ranger Station? View all of our hours for our attractions and facilities here! All hours & activities are subject to change.
Hours for June 10 - August 20
Jumping Pad & Pillow
Putt Putt Hut
DAILY: DUSK - DAWN
Lazer Tag: Day Play
DAILY: 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM, 7PM
Lazer Tag: Lightz Out
DAILY: 8PM, 9PM, 10PM
Stop by The Pic-a-Nic Basket for lunch or dinner, or enjoy a yummy treat at the Putt Putt Hut! Enjoy a variety of menu items like fries, chicken tenders, and more at The Pic-A-Nic Basket, and delicious frozen treats like ice cream at the Putt Putt Hut!
View our Camp-Resort map.
View our TV guide.
Need a little help with your amenity? Here are some instructions! If you need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call or stop by the Registration Station!
1. Make sure the brake is locked before putting the key in.
2. Turn the key to the “F” (forward) position. The “R” (reverse) position is to go backwards and will make a loud beeping noise. You will not hear the golf carts engine come on as most golf carts are quiet.
3. Slowly press down on the accelerator. It is important to press the accelerator slowly because golf carts start out at their full acceleration. After slowly pressing on the accelerator you will hear the break release and then you can gradually increase your speed.
4. Drive with caution and remember that our max speed is 5MPH.
5. To stop the golf cart, gradually press down on the brake until you hear it lock in place. It is critical that the brake is locked in place otherwise the golf cart will not remain parked.
6. Take the key out when you are not operating the golf cart.
1. Your hot tub will be delivered with water in it at 7pm.
2. Please do not enter the hot tub with shoes on or clothes other than bathing suits.
3. Please allow 1 hour for your hot tub to heat to it’s maximum temperature (104 degrees).
4. Your hot tub will be picked up at 11am.
1. Locate the AC/heating remote control (same remote for living room & bedroom)
2. Turn the remote on using the On/Off button
3. Slide the front panel of the remote down to open it
4. Use the Mode button to select cooling or heating
5. Use the arrow buttons to adjust temperature
Stewart’s Creek/Forest Cove Cabins:
1. Locate the thermostat on the wall in the living area
2. Select heating or cooling
3. Select Fan On (constantly runs) or Auto (runs only when cooling or heating)
4. Use plus or minus signs to adjust temperature
*Please do not set the timer on your AC/heating unit.
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by Reservations. In the case of life threatening emergencies, dial 911. *Please notify the Camp-Resort staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Registration Station: (717) 610-4505
Park After Hours/Emergency Line: (717) 610-4505 ex. 3
Local Health Care Providers:
Walter L. Aument Family Health Center (Appointments Only)
317 West Chestnut Street, Quarryville, PA 17566 (9 mins.)
Lancaster General Health Urgent Care
2118 Spring Valley Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601 (40 mins.)
Lancaster General Hospital
555 North Duke Street, Lancaster, PA 17602 (35 mins.)